INTO membership information
As an INTO member you will find new friends and contacts that will enable you to become more familiar with international minded people here in Tampere. It will be a door opener for you to unbelievable experiences.
Services for anyone
- Get information from the INTO website
- Enjoy INTO parties
- Access to INTO events if there are free places after the members have signed in
Benefits for INTO Members
- INTO email list where INTO events are announced and work related information distributed
- Access INTO Events such as Stockholm Cruise, Cottage Weekends, Trip to Russia
- Participation in organised company excursions
- Possibility to organise your own event, the club will support you.
Becoming a member
When arriving in Finland you will have the possibility to become member during the orientation week and during our office hours.
To become a member, fill up the sign up form and pay the fee to the club room during office hours or you can pay online via Kide App. The membership fee is 5 Euros and you just have to register with your email (requires the @tuni.fi one).With that email you will automatically join the INTO list.
Only members of the student union of Tampere University can become members of the club. You should have paid your student union membership before you can join INTO. People who are not studying at Tampere University can apply to become a support member of INTO by sending email to INTO board. In addition to the membership at INTO we also advise you to join the guild of your study field. They complete the services you will receive during your stay in Finland by organising events with students of your field, excursions and help with your studies such as exams from previous courses.